Video - How to add your Rosehip Oil to you make-up routine
Posted on October 21 2016
We have all seen those amazing contouring tutorials where a lovely make-up artist ends up looking like one of the Kardashians after using 600 different products, 40 minutes later.
Now what if, you wanted to use 8 products and look amazing in less than 10 minutes? A perfect routine just before work so you make it on time to catch that bus? That is exactly what I have been looking for but unfortunately is not one I have found so I decided to make my own.
I am not endorsing any make up products. The aim of the video is to show you how to create a simple everyday look with what you already have :) Take a look at the video below and its explanation.
So that is how I do my makeup everyday and its pretty simple. This is how it goes in words and just so you know it took 8 minutes:
- I wash my face with Olive's Clarifying Face Wash and then apply 3 drops Olive's Olive Leaf Rosehip Oil on my damp face (acts as a primer)
- I then apply a small amount of Olive's SPF Moisturiser
- This is when the makeup starts. The Rosehip Oil and the moisturiser keep my face fairly hydrated and oily which acts as a perfect base and primer to my makeup. I apply a powdered mineral foundation all over my face including my eye lids ( this is not featured fully in the video for reasons unknown to me)
- I apply brown winged eye liner on my upper eyelid
- A bit of blusher on my cheeks (yes i know it looks pretty heavy handed in the video and you can thank the bad lighting for that)
- Highlighter on the balls of my cheek, temples, nose, chin and forehead. I also apply a little highlighter under my eyebrows.
- Mascara on both my upper and lower lashes
- Lipstick and i am done :) I am wearing Medusa by Huda Cosmetics by the ways.
Pretty cool huh? Try it and let me know how it goes.