Dissecting Your Skincare - All Eyes On You
Posted on November 04 2015
This is the start of my 3 part series of dissecting your skincare so you know what natural ingredients are in it and how it is good for you.
Eyes, besides being the window into one's soul, is also the most alluring feature on one's face. That is the first feature you look at when you meet someone and generally the feature you are the most drawn to. It is also the feature which has the thinnest and most sensitive skin and hence the part of our face where we age the most. Besides trying to remove the lines and dark circles around your eyes, you should also know what of natures' beauties are best for your eyes and make sure your products have these.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- assists the skin's ability to naturally regenerate, nourish, hydrate and protect skin
- high in proteins, vitamins, antioxidants to condition and soften skin
- Hydrating and moisturizes skin restoring radiance
- It cools, soothes, reduces puffiness and decreases dark circles
- Calms irritated skin
- Helps renew skin thanks to its powerful antioxidants
- Has benefical action on wrinkles by helping calm and balance skin
- Very very high in antioxidants
- Very High in Vitamin E
- Useful in repairing damaged skin and aging skin as well as helps maintain moisture levels in skin
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Excellent oxidative stability
- Moisturing and rejuvenating thereby helping reduce appearance of wrinkles and aging
- Helps protect lipids and extends shelf life
- Promotes cellular regeneration thereby revitalizing the skin
- Excellent emollient oil with antioxidants, antiseptic, anti inflammatory and astringent properties
- Soothes dry, irritated and damaged skin
- Very high absorbency level
- Improves skins elasticity whilst lightening it and prevents photo damage
- A potent antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agent
Olive Squalane - sooooo good for you!!!!
- Boosts skins ability to naturally regenerate, nourish, hydrate, oxygenate and protect itself
- Provides barrier preventing trans-dermal water loss
- Antioxidant rich
- Immune stimulating properties
- Slows down aging, reduces fine lines, reduces puffiness and soothes dry and irritated skin
Our Contour Eye Cream, Reviving Eye Gel and skincare products are jam packed with all these goodies and much more. When we eat, it is from nature that we derive what is best for us. When it comes to taking care of ourselves from the outside, it should be no different.